Information Landscape Hub Collects
If a User chooses to use the Site or the Services, Landscape Hub may require such User to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated on the Site. Once a User registers on the Site, such User is no longer anonymous to us. The information that we gather from a User through the Site enables Landscape Hub to provide, maintain and improve the Site and the Services, personalize User’s experience on the Site, process User’s requests, and process the requests of others, and includes the following information:
- Personal Information that such User provides to Landscape Hub or otherwise disclose or post in connection with the Site or the Services, including the following:
- Non-personally identifiable information that Landscape Hub gathers on the Site, including User’s IP address(es), computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site and individual pages on the Site and data that Landscape Hub may collect through cookies or other means. A User can take steps to disable cookies on User’s browser; however, this may affect User’s ability to use the Site.
- General information regarding the products and services offered by such Client.
- General information regarding the Services a Client has registered to receive.
Our Use and Disclosure of Client’s Information
Landscape Hub may use User’s Personal Information to:
- Provide the Services and products;
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Verify User’s identity and the information users provide;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Customize users’ experience, analyze usage of the Site, improve and measure interest in our Services, and inform users about Services, products and updates;
- Provide Users with information that may affect their use of the Site, the Services and products;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- Provide customer service; and
- Perform certain other business activities.
During the course of operating Landscape Hub’s business, Landscape Hub may use Users’ Personal Information to deliver information to Users that may be targeted to Users’ interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, a User will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. If a User does not want to receive email or other communications from Landscape Hub, such User can also contact Landscape Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, Landscape Hub may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture a User’s communications preferences. In any such event, Landscape Hub will attempt to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
Landscape Hub does not sell or rent for commercial gain Users’ Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without a User’s consent. Landscape Hub may share and Users hereby consent to our sharing of personal information with the following persons or entities:
- Service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of the Services and other products to our Users. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, sending email, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content and providing customer service. Unless we tell Users differently, such service providers and other companies and people do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Landscape Hub, our employees, our Users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Persons or entities with whom a User consents to have User’s Personal Information shared. For instance, when a User requests information, Services or products from Landscape Hub or a third party through Landscape Hub, or when a User posts information to the Site, a User provides its consent for Landscape Hub to share that information with others. Please note that whenever a User posts information on or through the Site, such User is expressly consenting and granting their consent for Landscape Hub to share that information with third parties.
Third Party Websites
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing User’s Personal Information
Users may contact Landscape Hub at email@example.com to review any Personal Information Landscape Hub stores about such User that is not available on the Site; provided, there may be a charge associated with such requests. Landscape Hub may delete Personal Information when Landscape Hub determines that it no longer needs it. However, any information that a User has made public may continue to be displayed unless a User removes it. Additionally, Landscape Hub may retain Personal Information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent bad actors from using the Site.
Notification of Changes
Questions or Concerns
If a User has any questions or concerns regarding privacy regarding the Site, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org.