It’s the calm before the storm of spring orders, which makes it the perfect time to get your spring marketing initiatives locked and loaded. Make sure you’re poised to help your customers get the most out of the high season, and you’ll find that your company benefits, too.
Suppliers: Add One-Click Online Ordering to your Website
The best way to get orders through LandscapeHub is to make sure your customers know that online ordering is an option.
And, it’s super simple to do that because, as a LandscapeHub supplier, online ordering is all set up for you. All you need to do is add a button or link to your website directing customers to set up a free LandscapeHub account. Here’s how:
- Upload the LandscapeHub logo and link it here: https://www.landscapehub.com
- Add some text such as, “Order online from YOUR BUSINESS NAME HERE. Click to set up a free account on LandscapeHub and start your order.”
- Add a call to action button or text that says “Start Ordering” and link it here: https://www.landscapehub.com
Set Up Your Email Marketing Campaigns
Email marketing is the easiest and most effective way for buyers and suppliers to stay in touch with customers, but it’s also easy to let it fall by the wayside while you’re busy. There’s no reason why you can’t set up your campaigns now, though.
Whether you email weekly, monthly, or every other week, go ahead and create upcoming emails in your Email Service Provider (such as MailChimp) and fill in what you can. If you attach availability forms or photos, leave space to pop them in. Once the shells of your campaigns are built, it’ll be much easier to keep up with them.
Spring Marketing Quick Tips for Buyers and Suppliers
Do these things now so you don’t have to thinking about them in April.
- Check your social media properties to make sure they’re updated with the correct hours. If you’re running on limited hours right now, set a calendar reminder to update your hours when they change for spring.
- Review information on your website to ensure hours, contact info (including phone number), staffing information, service offerings, and product listings are correct and easy to find.
- Capitalize on high website traffic in the spring by setting up an email capture form on your website. Then you can stay in touch with customers more often, more easily.
- Add CTAs (calls to action) throughout you website to encourage people to contact you, start an online order, and sign up for email list.
- Update your Google My Business page so that customers can find you.